We would like to welcome you to our dental practice and look forward to meeting you. Please assist us at the time of your initial visit to the office by providing the following information:
- Your X-rays from your previous dentist.
- A list of medications you are currently taking.
- If you have dental insurance, please bring any forms or insurance cards with you to the appointment.
- Please notify the office if you have a medical condition or concern prior to appointment (e.g. artificial heart valves or joints, heart murmurs requiring pre-medication, severe diabetes, or hypertension).
- To save some time on your first visit please download, complete, print-out and bring with you this Health History Form “please click here to download”
- All patients under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at the appointment.
- Our office practices comprehensive dentistry. Your initial appointment will include a complete dental exam, restorative charting, periodontal evaluation, an oral cancer screening and necessary dental x-rays will be taken. A dental cleaning will be performed if your periodontal status is relatively healthy. If unhealthy, a treatment plan will be discussed to treat your gingival and periodontal condition. Dr. Vu will discuss treatment options and answer any questions you might have.
We look forward to your first visit.