We would like to welcome you to our dental practice and look forward to meeting you. Please assist us at the time of your initial visit to the office by providing the following information:
- your x-rays from your previous dentist.
- a list of medications you are currently taking.
- if you have dental insurance, please bring any forms or insurance cards with you.
- please notify the office if you have a medical condition or concern prior to the appointment (i.e.. artificial heart valves or joints, heart murmurs requiring pre-medication, severe diabetes or hypertension).
- all patients under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at the appointment.
Our office practices comprehensive dentistry, Your initial appointment will include a complete dental exam, restorative charting and periodontal evaluation. An oral cancer screening and necessary dental x-rays will be taken. A dental cleaning will be performed if your periodontal status is of relatively healthy. A treatment plan will be discussed to treat your periodontal condition if required. Dr. Vu will discuss treatment options and answer any questions you might have.
We look forward to your first visit.
To save some time at your first appointment, please download, complete and bring with you this Health History Form DOWNLOAD